- Lifestyle property comprising house, sheds, dam and 16 acres in Landsborough Victoria.
- This lovely property is very well located on the western side of the Pyrenees mountains, less than 30 minutes from Ararat or Stawell and one hour from Ballarat or Horsham.
- The lovely old 1890's cottage has been fully restored with polished original floors, French doors from most rooms and verandahs all around.
- The two bedrooms have ensuites, the living room a beautiful marble fireplace and the French style kitchen a large Smeg stove and stacks of storage space.
- Sheds are substantial and varied. The huge hay shed has a repair pit for semis and farm machinery, is partly concreted and has a small internal lockup shed under its roof. This very substantial building could be used to store hay, farm machinery, caravans, many other purposes. It has even been suggested it would work well for horse work. This wonderful building has to be seen to be believed.
- The shearing shed which is attached to the hay shed is lockable and large. It has a concrete floor and whilst it is currently used to store furniture etc it would make a great mechanic's or tradies shed. There is a tool shed attached to this building.
- The third shed is open fronted and is a machinery/vehicle building. Even though it is old it is stable and well maintained and could be converted to horse stables.
- Water is never in short supply at this property because there are 2 tanks on the house and 5 on the hay shed. The overflow from the tanks is plumbed to run in the dam at the front of the house once the tanks are full.
- The 16 acres were part of a much larger property which has been broken up and recently sold.
- If you would like to live in a friendly small town on some acreage you must consider this lovely property. Properties are selling very quickly in this town and the prices increasing substantially so get in now before it's too late.
- Inspection is welcome by appointment.
Price $460,000 negotiable.
For more photos, please check this Facebook post
Landsborough Victoria, Australia