Wing Vee - A large scale livestock opportunity - Suitable for Prime Lambs, Wool Production, Cattle & Goats
2755 TRIAMBLE ROAD, MUDGEE
Highly fertile red basalt plateau country - Balance lighter country suited for breeding
Water a Feature - approx. 13km frontage to Macquarie River
& approx 11km Frontage to Triamble Creek. Bore and reticulated water system
Excellent well maintained improvements – substantial sections of new fencing
Unlimited lifestyle activities available – water skiing, fishing, hunting etc
Approx. 3,865 ha – 9,552 acres
- Location – 28km Hargraves, 1 hour Mudgee and 4½ hours Sydney
- Estimated carrying capacity – 12,000 – 14,000 DSE with substantial potential to increase it
- Highly fertile red basalt plateau soils with the balance granite and shale soils
- Ample areas for fodder cropping and hay making
- Excellent livestock water – Macquarie River, bore reticulated to troughs, creeks and dams.
- Recently renovated & spacious 4 bedroom homestead.
- Well maintained and presented working improvements – Shearing shed & yards, cattle yards, 2 sets additional outlying yards, 2 x machinery sheds, hayshed
"Wing Vee" is a property for the serious investor. Offering scale and size with substantial potential to increase the carrying capacity. The added bonus is the lifestyle component and the opportunity to start an upmarket farm stay business.
Land size: 3,865ha
Open car spaces: 3
2755 Triamble Road, Triamble NSW 2850, Australia