Nirvana Spiritual Retreat - Stunning Natural Environment - Pristine Location
384 JEMS CREEK ROAD, BARRINGTON TOPS
Well Established Business – Highly Regarded Operational Retreat
Ideal Opportunity and Lifestyle for a Family or Run Under Management
Approx. 775 ha – 1,915 acres
- Excellent location – sealed road access – 30 mins. Gloucester, 1 1/2 hours Forster, 1 hour M1 Motorway, 2 1/4 hours Newcastle, 3 1/2 hours Sydney
- 8 well-presented cabins, substantial multi-purpose recreational building with a commercial kitchen and 4 bedroom owner's residence.
- Tennis court, swimming pool and horse stalls
- Numerous walking trails and "spiritual reflection" areas
- The largest privately-owned rainforest retreat in the area enjoying a frontage to the stunning and private Dilgry River
- Being sold on a walk-in-walk-out basis to include a full inventory
"Nirvana Spiritual Retreat" is situated in a pristine location and is equally suitable for a wide range of tourism activities including yoga, wellness or a peaceful relaxing time etc.
The added bonus is the lifestyle the new owner and family will enjoy.
Detailed Information Memorandum available.
For Sale by Expression of Interest
Land size: 775ha
Open car spaces: 10
384 Jems Creek Road, Cobark NSW, Australia