771 FISHERS HILL ROAD, GRESFORD
Owned by the one family for the past 40 years
Highly Fertile Soils – 146 ml Irrigation Licence
Ideal Property for Cattle & Horses
Spacious Historic Main Residence with 2 Additional Cottages
Approx. 181.70 ha – 448 acres
- Easily accessed – 5 mins Gresford, 25 mins Maitland, 2 ½ hours Sydney,
50 Mins Hunter Valley vineyards & 1 hour Newcastle
- Approved 3 lot subdivision – each with river frontage and a home.
- Highly fertile river flat soils – undulating grazing paddocks.
- Approx 2.4km frontage to Paterson River – 146 ml irrigation licence – underground mains and hydrants
- Securely fenced – Ample livestock water – Livestock troughs and dams
- Substantial 5 bedroom Historic 1836 residence set on an elevated position and enjoying picturesque countryside views.
- 2 x 3 bedroom cottages – suitable for staff, family and friends. Includes an Observatory and Pro Telescope
- Numerous machinery and storage sheds plus excellent cattle yards.
"Trevallyn" presents the opportunity to acquire a highly regarded landmark rural property located in the Gresford district.
Land size: 181.7ha
Open car spaces: 4
771 Fishers Hill Road, Fishers Hill NSW, Australia